Navigation Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me

Hard to believe that I started this little blog just over seven years ago. Time truly does fly. 
I'm cruising up to 80,000 hits, have been seen in 113 countries and posted 310 instalments, including this one. (I often think to myself, aren't these people tired of me yet? Probably, and yet I post this little vanity piece!)


My (animal hating) inspiration of how to live life.
Photo by Linda Sorrento
This morning, I awoke to sunshine and, despite being one step closer to 50, I realised, yet again, that life is pretty darned good. I'm retired (yup, already...yay me!), live life on my own schedule, (that means I can take as long as I want to drink my coffee in the morning and that is undeniably priceless) and am getting ready to head off to another new adventure in a few weeks.
Pink is starting to be a theme...don't know why
So, I say to Life: bring it on. Sure I'm a bit more wrinkly, have a few more gray hairs, am a bit thicker through the middle, but I'm determined to slide into the grave with a smile on my face and a body that shows all the marks of a life well lived. (I do live with someone very inspiring, so that makes it easier!)
Standard confused look - "sometimers" is hard!
Photo by Linda Sorrento
(I'm talking to a dog, btw, note puppies at my feet.)
Did I mention that Ron swears he doesn't like animals?



2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Birthday, (at least from me), hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hopalongtom! It was a really good day.

    ReplyDelete