Navigation Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Adieu 2017 Hola 2018!


I think that we can pretty well all agree that it has been a weird year. Part of me feels like the world has completely lost its collective mind...and I mean even more so than usual. 

For me, personally, I've overcome a few health challenges and been lucky enough to move on and experience some incredible moments: via travel, personal growth and good friends. I'm constantly fighting to find balance, peace and self-acceptance. There have been moments this year when I've achieved it and other times when I've failed abysmally. I've come to accept that this is the clear definition of life. Most importantly, I haven't given up trying.



I have struggled to understand how others think (on a global scale and individually) and have questioned my own thought process. (I count that as a success...we should all question how we come to conclusions.) 

I hope that 2018 brings all of you more clarity, calm and growth. I wish for you a year of magic and wonder. Let us be kind and accepting, of both ourselves and others. May we learn to breath and reflect, may our anger not rule us, and may we find forgiveness.



Happiest of New Years!

1 comment:

  1. * * Happy New Year * * !
    Hope you have a happy healthy one.

    Love Michelle and Tom

    ReplyDelete