Navigation Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Where are you?

Two posts ago was actually my 200th entry, something that (I guess) should really be celebrated. It's amazing that I can be deluded enough that people care about anything I have to say for that long!

I've been keeping track of who's checking out the blog and we've had readers (or at the very least, looky-loos) from 62 countries that represent all the continents (excluding the Arctic and Antarctic). I admit that it's not a mind boggling stat, as I'm only cruising up to 30,000 hits. While I'm not running with the big boys, I appreciate each and every view that I get and I really want to know who you are and where you're from. What do you want to know and what were you looking for?
Seriously, enough about me. If I'm tired of hearing myself talk (even though I still do it) you must be equally so! Tell the rest of us where you're from and who you are in the comments, consider it a little social experiment.

Just know that I'm thankful for your interest and eternally curious about how and why you arrived at this little blog. I'm so excited to see where the next viewers come from! Thank you very much for your support.

If you have any ideas about what I should write in upcoming blog posts, drop me a line in the comments. Thanks for reading. I look forward (with some angst) to my next 100 blogs!


LAST FARMER SEQUEL UPDATE:
If any of you are curious as to where I'm at on the sequel to "Last Farmer" I've hit over 47,000 words, which means I'm almost half way there (give or take), this constitutes 11 chapters (one is still under progress) with an anticipated additional 64,000 words to complete the book. If you've read "Last Farmer" can you please either review it on Amazon (if you've actually ever bought a book from them online) or Good Reads, if you're a member. This will help move the book up the ranks and hopefully increase sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment